Meet the Team
• Heriberto Nieves – Founder and President of the Board
- Resident artist of La Cité Internationale des Arts
• Migdalia Barreto – Board Member – Vice President
- Professor, University of Puerto Rico with Residency in Paris, France
• Ely C. Reyes – Board Member –Secretary and Global Relations
- Personal Assistant of Heriberto Nieves and Hospitality Professional for
Marriott International Hotels
• Vanessa Rodriguez – Fundraiser Advisor
- Former Vice-president of Citibank Puerto Rico
• Lawrence Ramirez – Proposal & Grants Advisor
- Puerto Rico Department of Justice Proposal & Grant Auditor and
• José Díaz González – Financial Advisor
- Professional Accountant
• Lcdo. Ed de Jesus & Lcdo. William Ceino – Legal Advisors
- Professional Lawyer & Art Collector
• Rodolfo Lugo Ferrer – Biographer & Non-Profit Advisor
Writer - Professor, University of Puerto Rico
• Miguel Quiñones – Community Health Care Advisor
- Investor & and former registered nurse
•The Heriberto Nieves Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit entity created under the Corporations Law of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and is duly registered in the Department of State.
Legal Name: HERIBERTO NIEVES FOUNDATION INC.
Department of State of Puerto Rico Registration Number: 498604
IRS, EIN Assigned Number: 66-1026532
•The “Heriberto Nieves Foundation Inc.” is created to direct and develop the creativity of emerging Puerto Rican artists, with the purpose of exalting the value of human beings through education and art practices. We also support, encourage, and sponsor opportunities for children and emerging artists. Our objective at an educational level, is that emerging artists complete their university degrees in visual arts. This is so they can be integrated into higher-level international art scenarios and further develop their entrepreneurial businesses as artists.
•This Foundation will sponsor international scenarios for the artist to expose his artwork and continue development in cultural and life-long experiences in the art world.